viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

 We all make mistakes - sometimes!


EXCERSICE B. Decide what you are going to do.
Will you try to negotiate a lower price from UNIFLEX and will you make a personal visit to them while you’re in Italy next week.
 EXCERSICE C. Role- play the two visits: One to Piero Conti at Uniplex srl and the other to Lucia Donato at Uniflex SpA.

Visit to Uniplex:art: Hello Mr. Conti, How are you?
jhoni: Very well, thank you.arti: Can I talk to you?
i: sure, tell me
arti: I need to cancel the order. I’m really sorry.
Piero Conti: Are you sure? Because we offer quality and good service.
arti: I’m sure.
Piero Conti: That’s Ok. So you will have to pay a commission for the canceled order.
artii: Ok no problem and accept my apologies.
Piero Conti: we’re to serv you.
artii: Thank you very much indeed.

Visit to uniflex SpA:
art: Hi Ms.Donato, How are you?
Lucia Donato: very well thank you, and how about you?
artii: Fine Thank you. I need to talk to you about the last order, vip  is offering us the same items and they have a price 7 ½ % lower than yours. What do you suggest we can do?
Lucia Donato:  I could offer you 8% less than they.
artii: I like the idea, because  we know the quality of the products and service.
Lucia Donato: Deal done.

1 comentario:

  1. I suggest you to change the screen because it´s impossible to read what you wrote, it´s too dark.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar